Institute of Management Accountants
- The U.S. CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification is issued by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). IMA is the largest and most respected professional association of management accounting in the United States, founded in 1919 with more than 140,000 members in 150 countries.
- The U.S. CMA certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals, and is the best way to prepare your professional competence for becoming Chief Financial Officer or Accountants and Financial Professionals at local and international companies. Today, many CMAs are holding Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and other key positions in financial and accounting management team at leading global companies, including Amazon, Disney, Walmart, Apple, IBM, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, Google, Nike, and many others.
PACE SCHOOL OF FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Authorized partner of IMA in Vietnam
- PACE is respected for pioneer work through empowering businesses in their management and developing leaders at all levels so that businesses can grow strongly in local and global markets. PACE’s primary mission is to develop high-performance leaders and professionals for business and society.
- PACE School of Finance & Accounting, a member of PACE Institute of Management, with 21-year experience in training CFO, is an authorized partner of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) to deliver IMA’s CMA certification in Vietnam.
- Time to complete the CMA Program to prepare for CMA Exam: Nearly 200 hours of study and exam preparation at PACE School of Finance & Accounting, the authorized partner of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) in Vietnam.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE CONSULTATION REGISTER