Overview of CMA
- The U.S. CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification is issued by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). IMA is the largest and most respected professional association of management accounting in the United States, founded in 1919 with more than 140,000 members in 150 countries.
- The U.S. CMA certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals, and is the best way to prepare your professional competence for becoming Chief Financial Officer or Accountants and Financial Professionals at local and international companies. Today, many CMAs are holding Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and other key positions in financial and accounting management team at leading global companies, including Amazon, Disney, Walmart, Apple, IBM, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, Google, Nike, and many others.
- Time to complete the CMA Program to prepare for CMA Exam: Nearly 200 hours of study and exam preparation at PACE School of Finance & Accounting, the authorized partner of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) in Vietnam.
WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS CMA PROGRAM?
- Executives who work or study in the field of finance and accounting and have a strong desire to develop their expertise of management accounting and financial management to the global standards.
- Those who wish to become leaders in finance and accounting functions of the businesses, or become accountants and financial professionals for the businesses.
- Lecturers of management accounting in colleges and universities; the Board of Management and those who want to enhance their capabilities in financial management and business management.
BENEFITS OF ACHIEVING U.S. CMA CERTIFICATION
- U.S. CMA is a globally recognized prestigious professional certification, proving your mastery in both professional knowledge and competence of management accounting and financial management.
- Opportunities to connect and share experience with professionals in management accounting and financial management through IMA's network of members in Vietnam and around the world.
- Help businesses enhance their competencies in financial management and corporate management at global standards, thereby boosting their competitiveness as well as "employer brand".
PROGRAM MODULESCMA Program (Certified Management Accountant) consists of 2 parts with 12 topics
“Join the CMA Program
to earn the U.S. CMA Certification”
Nearly 200 hours of study and exam preparation at PACE School of Finance & Accounting, the authorized partner of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) in Vietnam.
- Orientation for Study Strategies (1 session)
- External Financial Reporting Decisions (4 sessions)
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting (6 sessions)
- Performance Management (5 sessions)
- Cost Management (6 sessions)
- Internal Controls (5 sessions)
- Technology and Analytics (4 sessions)
- Summary & Exam Review (2 sessions)
Total (33 sessions)
Authorized partner of IMA in Vietnam
PACE School of Finance & Accounting, a member of PACE Institute of Management,
with 21-year experience in training CFO, is an authorized partner of the Institute of
Management Accountants (IMA) to deliver IMA’s CMA certification in Vietnam.
PACE is respected for pioneer work through empowering businesses in their management
and developing leaders at all levels so that businesses can grow strongly in local and global markets. PACE’s
primary mission is to develop high-performance leaders and professionals for business and society.
CONTENT, DURATION AND TUITION
- Students attend training sessions at school with IMA-certified instructors who have extensive experience in management accounting as well as in training and exam preparation for U.S. CMA certification.
- Students also have opportunities to study online on the Pro CMA™ Review Course learning system. This is the most effective and IMA-approved learning system for CMA training and exam preparation.
- Training sessions with instructors in Vietnamese and English.
- Learning System: 100% in English.
Duration of training sessions:
- 12 months with online learning system - Pro CMA™ Review Course
- 66 training sessions (2 parts) with instructors at school (33 sessions/ part)
Part 1: 33 sessions/ 99 hours, Part 2: 33 sessions/ 99 hours.
Total: 66 sessions/ 198 hours (3 hours each session).
Special fee for early birds:
62,561,700 VND/ 2 parts
(Only 31,280,850 VND/ 1 part for 2 parts enrollment)
** Please note that we also deliver the Live Learning model for students far from Ho Chi Minh City **
In addition to nearly 200 training hours (66 sessions) at school with the experienced instructors,
the CMA Program provides you with a dynamic online learning system of Pro CMA™ Review Course,
the best and IMA-approved learning system for CMA training and exam preparation program.
Wiley Pro CMA™ Review Course
PACE School of Finance & Accounting is the first and only authorized partner of IMA in Vietnam to use the Wiley Pro CMA™ Review Course ("Pro CMA™ Review Course"). This is an IMA-approved and the best learning system for CMA training and exam preparation program.
Pro CMA™ Review Course is your complete solution for CMA exam success. This learning system covers 100% of the most current Learning Outcome Statements (LOS) published by ICMA that you need to master to pass CMA exam, and includes all the necessary tools to help you learn, practice and best prepare for your CMA exam.
1. 135+ Bite-Sized online Lessons, which takes you only 30 minutes to master each lessons include study text, slides and videos as well as mini assessments.
2. Online Test Bank: 5.500+ Multiple-choice questions and essay questions, with higher quality than any other learning materials.
3. Practice Exams: give you an experience that’s close to the real exam with diagnostic evaluation of your performance.
4. Exam Planner tool: customize study plan based on your schedule and exam date.
5. Metrics: provide an overview of your progress and quickly identify topics of weaknesses to help you build or adjust your study plan and exam preparation in the most effective way.
6. Mobile App on iOS and Android: help you study anywhere and anytime.
7. Support for free online access until you pass CMA exam.
ADMISSION AND TUITION
For more information about the special discount policy for payments of 2 - 4 weeks in advance or for group of 2 people,
please contact us via email CMA@PACE.edu.vn or call us at (028) 3837.0208 (Consulting and Training Department) for assistance.